We enlist the help of tools and services from a handful of companies – AKA “sub-processors” – to deliver the best products possible. These tools can require access to certain personal data, which is only granted when it is absolutely necessary to the provision of our service. Likewise, we only ever enter into fully GDPR-compliant data processing agreements.
Here’s the complete list of sub-processors we use at Memory:
- Amazon Web services – Cloud services provider
- Stripe – Payment processing service
- Intercom – Customer support software
- Fullstory – Customer support software
- AskNicely – Customer feedback provider
- Sendgrid – Email service
- Campaign Monitor – Email newsletter service
- Segment – Analytics platform
- Sherlock – Analytics platform
- Amplitude – Analytics platform
- Chartmogul – Analytics platform
- Hubspot – Customer relations management service
Contact our Data Protection Officer at any point if you would like more information about our sub-processors.