At Memory we build products that our customers love and we’re obsessive about delivering customer outcomes. To us, the two go hand-in-hand so we've created a new cross-functional leadership role to keep us fully focused on ensuring that our customers experience the full value of Memory from both a product and success perspective. By doing so, we will deliver long term customer MRR growth.
The VP - Customer Retention & Expansion owns all things customer to ensure a seamless experience to deliver our net retained recurring revenue goals. This will be done by optimising Memory's churn and maximising expansion through a combination of product experience and customer success. As such, this role will have responsibility for cross-functional teams that deliver product, support, customer success and account management.
This role requires a strong mix of commercial acumen, analytical rigour, a good knowledge of how to deliver customer value and the ability to provide leadership to a product delivery team. They will partner with our VP Customer Acquisition, VP Product, COO and CTO. This is a key role for Memory and will report directly into the Chief Executive Officer.
This is a career-defining opportunity for a high impact, high energy leader to join one of the most exciting SaaS businesses around and to play an instrumental role in building the next phase of it’s story of success.
- Owns and delivers Memory’s Net Revenue Retention through expansion and retention of Timely’s customer base. Achieves this by ensuring a focus on product-led growth, customer satisfaction, value and outcomes.
- Builds and leads an 'A-Player', cross functional team including Product Delivery, Customer Success, Support and Account Management to deliver the best possible customer outcomes.
- Creates a high-energy, collaborative team culture that challenges the team to do their best work whilst living by Memory's values.
- Defines and delivers core operational metrics and develops team key performance indicators to ensure efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures a company-wide ethos of customer-first, ensuring that our customers' voices are heard throughout Memory and at the heart of our decision making and roadmap.
- Extensive leadership experience in a high growth B2B SaaS or similar. Ideally with significant exposure to and / or leadership of cross-functional teams including Product delivery, Customer Success, Account Management and Support.
- Strong commercial acumen with a good understanding and vision on how product delivery and customer success can work together to drive net retained recurring revenue.
- Ability to align with other leaders and work collaboratively to shared goals in a non-blame culture. Comfortable with extensive exposure to board level.
- Metrics-driven with hands-on experience of managing the values drivers that deliver success in recurring revenue business models.
- Inspiring leadership, able to set vision, drive through business transformation initiatives and set the agenda for the continuing success of Memory.
- Practical, hands-on analytical capabilities and ability to balance both tactical and strategic initiatives.