Memory are hiring a growth-minded Head of Sales to help us continue our rapid growth by selling into SMBs globally. You will be responsible for winning new logos and MRR. Adopting a mix of inbound and outbound and managing a BDR manager (responsible for 5 BDRs) and 2 AEs. The team is expected to grow rapidly in line with our business.
This is a role for someone excited by coming into a high profile and well-funded SaaS business that wants the freedom to grow a sales team the right way. Reporting into VP Acquisition, you will have strong commercial and leadership skills and your success will be measured on what your team delivers - net new MRR - as well as how this is delivered - living by Memory culture & values.
This is a great opportunity for a growth-minded leader to help contribute to building a better future of work and for a company that is becoming famous doing so.
- Overall ownership of new business MRR across Memory.
- Support Memory Go-To-Market planning including building and delivering. monthly, quarterly and annual new business sales plans to meet our MRR targets.
- Build on existing sales processes and reporting to ensure transparency to new business sales.
- Prioritise BDR and AE development to ensure that they receive coaching, mentoring and training to help them develop as professionals and deliver our ambitious business results.
- Establish a good knowledge of our Ideal Customer Profile, use cases and proposition within sales organisation.
- Provide timely and accurate performance data of KPIs and business sales performance.
- Contributing to Memory product roadmap and marketing by communicating why we win clients, what gaps in our product contribute to losing deals and emergent use cases.
- Strong sales leadership experience within fast-growth B2B SaaS, in particular into the SMB space.
- Establish a good balance between the 'What' - how sales deliver commercial results - and the 'How' - making sure the results are delivered in the right way.
- Balanced growth and culture mindset - resilient and determined to succeed whilst building a sales culture that you are proud of.