Memory is looking for a full time DevOps Data Engineer to research, implement, deploy solutions for our AI powered services. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and deploying of Cloud based data services, pipelines and infrastructure facilitate the AI services.
Does this sound like you? Then keep on reading!
Powered by artificial intelligence and 55 brilliant minds, Memory crafts software that helps people do their very best work.
That includes you – we trust you to work on your own terms and define your schedule. You know where you're most productive, which is why you can work from our Oslo HQ, from our Pune office, or remotely from anywhere in Europe (as long as you’re available during 9AM – 3PM Oslo time).
You will be part of a company where AI is at the core of the business, meaning you will directly influence where we’re headed as a company, and always be encouraged to experiment and stay up to date!
- Build and maintain the CI/CD pipelines for our Machine learning systems
- Implement a robust system for measuring and optimizing the quality of deployed algorithms and models
- Review and optimize the data pipelines
- Keep up to date with recent developments in different fields of DevOps and machine learning systems, with the goal of evaluating the impact new approaches can have on our AI solutions
- Share knowledge with team members & participate in various learning-sharing activities
- Improve and develop our current infrastructure for application deployment ( AWS Fargate )
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps / Machine learning systems engineering
- Proficient in Python and Ruby (and associated libraries)
- Experience with model and data versioning
- Strong knowledge of DevOPS : delivering cloud-based ML solutions
- Good knowledge of data engineering, experience building data pipelines
- Basic knowledge of machine learning and evaluation metrics
- Experience with ECS, Fargate, S3, RDS is a plus
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch, Kibana or big data frameworks (i.e. Hadoop, Spark) is a plus
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible. We are an international company located in multiple time zones, so you are open and willing to occasionally move your availability to some early mornings or late evenings as required.
What we offer:
- Work from our Oslo HQ, Pune office, or remotely from anywhere in Europe (or as long as you can be available 9AM - 3PM Oslo time)
- Flexible working hours and complete ownership over your schedule
- Autonomy as a master of your own work
- A competitive compensation package and stock options in a fast-growing startup
- Direct influence over where we’re heading - your voice will be heard
- A diverse, inclusive, and high-performance culture