Remote within European working hours or based in our Oslo HQ.
At Memory, we believe knowledge work is broken, but with your help we might just fix it.
Powered by artificial intelligence and 45 brilliant minds, we craft software that helps people do their very best work. That includes you – we trust you to work on your own terms, define your schedule and directly influence where we’re headed.
You know where you're most productive, which is why you can work from our Oslo HQ, or remotely from anywhere in Europe as long as you’re available during 9AM – 3PM Oslo time. Whatever works; we’re here for your best. This is a full time position.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Memory is looking for an exceptional Content Marketing Manager to take our rapidly growing business to the next level.
As Content Marketing Manager, you will own content strategy, production, and distribution for our first tool, Timely. The role requires a deep understanding of the Timely brand, product, and users to develop the right marketing messages and content to accelerate brand awareness and lead generation.
Reporting to the Head of Brand & Content, key partners will include the VP of Marketing, leads for digital marketing, marketing operations and PR as well as close collaboration with Product, Customer Success, and Sales.
- Leverage market research, data, trends, SEO strategies, and customer insights to create content supporting Timely’s Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams
- Work with the Head of Digital Marketing to develop and optimise content to improve Timely’s organic performance, spanning blog articles, landing pages, pillar pages, guides, and beyond
- Plan and direct the production of regular content that resonates with our target audiences through our eclectic and popular Timely Blog
- Generate engaging copy for multi-channel communications, including monthly newsletters, in-app updates, nurture campaigns, and email campaigns
- Partner with content distribution team to build Timely presence across earned media, including providing copy and direction for guest posting and link building opportunities
- Serve as a co-owner of brand voice and content quality across Timely’s digital channels
- Fluent English speaker with superb writing and communication skills, with 3+ years’ experience in journalism, content marketing and/or digital marketing (B2B SaaS ideal - either agency or in house)
- Experience producing long- and short-form content, from thought piece features and e-books to social media copy
- Developed storytelling skills with the ability to present concepts in a clear and engaging way
- Strong research and analytical capabilities, able to quickly tap into the concerns and language of specific audiences
- Critical thinker with strong writing, communication, presentation development, and delivery skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth business environment
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently
- Good working knowledge of SEO best practices, and good working knowledge of HTML and CSS an advantage
- Good understanding of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience with content syndication
- Experience with Ahrefs or Moz