Memory is looking for their first US-based BDR! This is our first BDR hire in the region and so will be hugely influential. The US is our biggest market and this role offers a great career defining opportunity for the right candidate.
As a Business development representative in Memory you will be responsible for winning new customers in the US.
Who Are We?
At Memory, we believe knowledge work is broken, but with your help we might just fix it. Powered by artificial intelligence and 50 brilliant minds, we craft software that helps people do their very best work.
We are looking for an experienced BDR who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record of creating and closing sales pipeline ( inbound ) and can manage multiple stakeholders within the sales process.
What do we need you to do?
- Manage inbound leads & outbound prospects
- Develop relationships with potential SMB Customers
- Managing the full sales cycle for inbounds with less than 10 users.
- Booking demos to the Account Executive with 10+ users.
- Qualify requirements, demonstrate products and close sales
- Using Hubspot to prepare quotes and manage contract negotiations.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly targets
Who Are You?
At Memory, we trust you to work on your own terms, define your schedule and directly influence where we’re headed. You know when you're most productive and where you need to be to close the sale.
You will most likely have:
- 3+ years of SaaS B2B business development experience
- Proven track record in cold calling and sales process while rapidly responding to inbounds.
- A polite but persistent approach to sales that gets results
- Excellent collaboration skills in order to work with a globally distributed team
- A base on the East Coast in order to maintain regular communication with EU colleagues
- Expertise in qualification & objection handling
- A "call-1st" approach, regularly making 60+ calls a day
What we can offer:
- Work with a highly skilled and diverse team across the globe.
- A competitive compensation package and stock options in a fast-growing startup
- Flexible working hours and complete ownership over your schedule
- Autonomy as a master of your own work
- Direct influence over where we’re headed
Technology we use